Friday, March 5, 2010

Slumber Party

Kate helped me make tortilla chips today. I was reluctant to let her, but actually it made the process a lot faster. Sometimes having the kids help me slows things down, but she wanted to help so badly, I couldn't say no. I rarely make chips b/c it is such a time consuming job, but Susan invited us over again and I said I was making dinner since she has cooked for us that last two Fridays. So I made tortilla chips and nacho dip. Real healthy...I know.

I ended up coming over after our nightwatchman, Michael, arrived, because all those men were still working on the roof and I couldn't leave with them still there. The kids had a blast as always, and Susan invited us to stay the night since Ben is gone to Benakuma. Even as I type this, the kids are still awake. I wonder if they'll get any sleep tonight. It is like one big slumber party going on in there.

I'll close, so Susan and I can scrap some together. I do want to mention, however, that I started a new blog. This blog is totally scrapbooking related, so head on over to www.digi-scrap-aholic.blogspot.com and check it out. I'll post some of my scrapbooking pages from time to time and hopefully some tutorials for those that are interested in learning how to scrapbook digitally. If you stop by, be sure to leave a comment so I know you were there!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun night! I bet your chips and dip were so yummy!! I love Kate's hair! I am thinking of growing Malorie's bangs out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you come home Kate can help Mimi in the kitchen too. Looks like she is getting pretty good at it.

    ReplyDelete