Thursday, March 11, 2010

Post for March 10

I know...I'm a slacker. I didn't post last night. I was already cozied up in bed, and the last thing I wanted to do was get out and do a blog post. I was too tired. So, I figured I'd do two tonight and make up for it. I will separate them though. :)

Yesterday was a good day. Ben's morning was busy as he is organizing all the work for our landlady. He then went into town and did his shopping and ended up having to leave the van in town and ride home from church with Yeiters. While he was in town I was cleaning and making yummy deep dish pizza. I don't make it too often, but it sure makes it special when I do. I make it right in my big cast iron skillet and it is soooo good. I might even be able to rival our favorite deep dish spot in Hammond, IN, Edwardos!! :)
During devotions we got out our old college year books for some reason or another. We had a lot of laughs to see if the kids could identify their mommy and daddy as well as their uncles and aunts too. Here is a picture of them looking at one of the books. You can see that Ben is getting a kick out of it. Our pentacostal/presbyterian (not sure exactly what to call them) church was jamming and preaching loud enough to serenade us once again. I fell asleep to our wonderful fan, but unfortunately was woken up at about 5ish when the power went out. And yes...the service and music were still going strong and they must run their speakers on battery or generator. I guess this is just our Wednesday night curse. Very, very frustrating. A blessing though, is that, in spite of what our plumber told us, somehow we have been getting small amounts of water over the last few nights. Our reserve tank was about 3/4 full this morning. I'm so thankful for how God had blessed us with water. Every little bit helps!
Well, I'll start working on post number two and hopefully stay on track again. I also made another post over on my digi scrapping blog if you want to check it out!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Becca, I LOVE this picture. It is maybe one of my favorites of your for the whole year! Now if only you could get someone in the house to take one like this with YOU in it!

    ReplyDelete