Wednesday, February 10, 2010

more internet delays

Well, I missed blogging yesterday b/c of internet troubles. I was bummed too, b/c I had a speed scrap planned. It started at 7 p.m. and wouldn't you know it...the internet went off at 7:04 p.m. Oh well. I scrapped a page anyway. I was excited to share my picture for the day too, so I was disappointed that I couldn't do that. But, I get to share them today!! :) Yesterday was clown day at our house. Kate's recent unit in school has been about clowns, so I thought it would be a lot of fun for the kids to dress up like clowns! I had some face paint that I brought with us from the states, so I painted all the kids faces and they picked out what their idea of clown clothes were and we dubbed it clown day! Here they are in all their face-painted glory.
Then today nothing too terribly exciting happened...that is until Ben came home from town at about 8 p.m. tonight with this treat...The kids were So excited to see this box of Cheerios and Drew even commented on how BIG the box was. Ben said, "Yeah...2 for the price of 5!" He even made the comment to the clerk at the store that he couldn't believe they had Cheerios...but we have to practically take a loan out to buy them! So, this was definitely a one time treat. These things are straight from Sam's club or some bulk item store like that...so any import is very expensive for us, but we sure do love it when we see them! It is just a nice treat and we are all looking forward to breakfast in the morning!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I am cracking up at Drew's face in the clown picture! And Faith looks like a sweet innocent little clown! :)
    Wow, who knew Cheerios could be so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, they all have such different personalities which is evident by the looks on their faces. So cute!!!! And the cheerios, wow. That picture is priceless.

    ReplyDelete