Monday, July 5, 2010

Puppy Tails


We are enjoying our puppy. I'm sure it will take her a while to feel settled. I put her in a different place to sleep last night. She didn't make as big a mess, but she ended up getting a gash on her leg somehow. I have no idea how that happened. I bathed her and cleaned her wound. She hasn't favored that leg at all, and doesn't complain when I touch it either. So, I think it will be ok. I felt bad. Ben started working on a dog house for her today, so from here on out she will have a place to sleep.
I'm really glad that Faith Ann has taken to our newest family member. She is deathly afraid of dogs and I'm hoping that having our own will erase some of her fears. I don't mind her having a healthy fear of dogs, but when we are with people who have a pet that is calm, I don't want them to have to chain up their dog because Faith Ann is so petrified. Hopefully Penny will help with that.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment