Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Birthday Girl

Nothing official happened today, but I had to be sure and take a picture of the birthday girl on her actual birthday. Her adorable little princess nightgown was one of her gifts from Mimi and she wore it all day and for bed...she loves it!

I wanted to give a quick update on the little boy that was hit by a car...amazingly enough, he is home! He had no permanent head trauma, which amazed all who saw him the day of the accident. His arm from the shoulder down was completely shattered, so pray that will heal well. And continue to pray that our friends, their neighbors, can have an impact in their life because of this accident.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a cute picture of her! I can't wait for her and Malorie to get to play when you guys come home! :)
    I am so glad to hear that little boy was ok! I have thought of him often and prayed for him!

    ReplyDelete