Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Work!

Another day of water!! Still laughable...we couldn't get two straight days of water for the life of us last week. Well, I'm not complaining. In fact I took advantage of that water and washed every bloomin' thing that I could find dirty in the house. I got ALL my laundry done (that hasn't happened in a WHILE!) and I cleaned my bathroom, the house got mopped, and all the dishes done. It was a very productive day, and I am TIRED! :D

Ben got home around 6 p.m. and he brought a treat with him!

We haven't seen Mozzarella in about 2 months and boy do I miss it. We have Edam cheese (a dutch cheese I think?) and it is ok on pizza...but just not the same as Mozzarella. So, that was a treat.

Thank the Lord for cheese and also for Ben's safe return home. He saw 2 serious accidents on his way home and it was just another reminder of the Lord's constant protection!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Cheese Glorious Cheese - we love cheese as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is like gold to you I'm sure. It sure does make pizza taste good. You already make this best pizza in Bambili so I am not sure it can be improved upon. Glad you had water as well.

    ReplyDelete