Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Sermon


It is always a treat to listen to someone preach besides Matt or Ben (no offense guys) lol! And especially when it is your home church pastor! It has been such a blessing having them here. Like Preacher's new shirt?
After our service in Bamenda, we had our quarterly food and fellowship. Everyone brought plenty of food and I did something I 've never done before....I hired my meal out! Wow...that made my life SO much easier. We just hired someone to make a huge cooler full of Jelloff Rice! How awesome! I'll definitely be doing that in the future. It is always so stressful trying to prepare a huge meal before church...especially since our first church is at 9 a.m. Not to mention they don't particularly care for white man cooking. I always try to make something that I think they will eat (beef stew over rice etc...) but every time, I see plates full of my food at the end of the meal. Oh well...no worries from here on out as we will try to find someone to cook for me. Then I know everyone will like it!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to enjoy Pastor. We sure missed him here but his sermons are always a challenge to me as I am sure they were to you. It probably made you feel a little like you were home.

    ReplyDelete