Sunday, May 30, 2010

Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails

This was our find when we got up this morning:
The kids love looking for snails and we usually find teeny tiny ones around the yard. But our first snail of the season was this big momma! Emma was so proud that she was the only one who picked it up without it going back into it's shell.

We have sad news about our kitty. Right after I posted my blog post on Saturday, the kids came running inside to tell me that some neighbor kids had seen the kitty. They led them to the drive coming up to our house and there was our kitty. Evidently our neighbors dogs got to him and it wasn't a pretty sight. I wish my kids hadn't seen it. Emma was already sobbing. She took it the hardest. So, now we need to find another kitty.

Well it is late and since my post was so verbose yesterday I'll close. Tomorrow we are painting the living room to get ready for our Pastor's visit. Their trip starts tomorrow, so if you could pray for safety, I know they'd appreciate it!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear about your kitty. and wow, that is one huge snail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! poor kitty =( it is always so sad when something that tragic happens to an animal.

    on the other hand, i think that gigantic snail can be your new cat!! that thing is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete